Ocean Treasure is looking for a Spanish sales manager for the Spain and brazil markets.
International Sales Manager is the first person who initiates the sales for the organization. They are the first persons to discover the requirements and understand the taste and trends of the customer.
Here are some of the key responsibilities that need to be handled by an export International Sales Manager：
- 1.Develop and maintain customers in the countries assigned.
- 2.Develop plans and strategies by coordinating with the managers to achieve the sales target.
- 3.To complete daily KPI’S and call plans issued by the Sales Manager.
- 4.Administer all sales processes to ensure adherence to all sales results.
- 5.Ensure optimal level of all sales services to customers.
- 6.Prepare all reports for new markets and analyze all competitor activities and submit same to manager.
- 7.Evaluate all customer issues and provide optimal solutions to all resolve same.
- 8.Manage all export sales and ensure compliance to all procedures of organization.
- 9.Analyze all market coverage and plan all required resources for same and ensure compliance to all timeframe.
- 10.To maintain trustworthy professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective clients.
- 11.To select, analyze and validate the clients requirements and maintain and update the database related to it.
- 12. Other tasks assigned by leader.
To be a successful export sales representative, you should have at least some of the following skills:
- 1.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand the clients’ needs and interact with the vendors and the senior management personnel.
- 2. Self-starter, outgoing personality with exceptional selling and negotiating skills to achieve the sales targets ultimately.
- 3.Ability to research and analyze the trends in the market and take appropriate decisions or suggest recommendations.
- 4.Proficient in language, where the products are being marketed.
- 5.Strong presentation skills, positive attitude, and ability to work in a target-driven environment.
- 6.Should be result-oriented with good business acumen, computer literate with excellent time management and organization skills.
Education background and experience:
1.Minimum Bachelor Degree.
2.At least 3-5 years of industry/ international sales experience.
Working location: Shanghai
We will offer a competitive compensation package and a good platform for you to thrive together with us!