The purchaser will be responsible for finding the qualified suppliers, compare prices , Bargaining , and making quantity, specification, shipment,payment clear in sales Contract and Purchase order. Each buyer has to follow the sales objective, coordinate the relations between suppliers, admin and QC also supporting their work. Maintaining the good relationship with existing suppliers, meanwhile develop the new suppliers all the time.
Basic of the purchasing
1. Sufficient knowledge of each product who is in charged. The knowledge include the product origin, catch method, processing method etc.
2.Administration of all the suppliers, knowing special advantages and lack of each one. Well communication with different factories. Keep a good relationship with them, call them everyday or week to know the updated situation, tendency of each product.
3.Communication with the new suppliers and keep a relatively good relationship with them, get the offer and new information from the new factories.
Detail of daily working
1.Send the request to different factories, collecting all the price, making comparison sheet, and get the best one send to sales. Follow up all the request that sent.
2. Before order confirmation, check with factory and sales carefully for each detail.
3.All the inner documents, comparison sheet before offering, confirmation sheet before confirming, commission contract, commission list every month. Also make the PI and PO. Fill in the CRM system on time.
4.Prepare well before the product meeting, let all the sales know each product situation and tendency. Promote several products every week.
5.Prepare the price list for Brussels fair, Qingdao fair, etc
6.Summary per month, trimester, annual.
Order Confirmation and follow up:
1.Once order is confirmed, first issue the confirmation sheet to get approved from boss.
2.Issuing PI and PO for client and suppliers, make sure there is no any mistake on it.
3.Follow both contracts to be signed back on time.
4.Coordinate with the admin the orders to be shipped out on time, and assist QC team if any quality claims happened.
5.Push suppliers pay back commission when client’s payment is done.
6.Issuing commission list by the end of month
- resources, networking, Office software tools, web sites and social media experience (e.g. LinkedIn, Weibo, Weichat, Facebook, etc),
- Ability to communicate with varies of suppliers , find the superior suppliers and bargain on prices, negotiate on quality , shipment, service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with tight deadlines and drive results
- Strategic and customer oriented and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Positive Bargaining skills to reach an agreement on price, quality etc.
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
CET-4 at least
At least 2 years of Purchase experience.